- Drive product sales at retailers such as Sephora, drive on-site product sales, and develop audience lists through newsletter sign-ups and website traffic
- Build national brand awareness for newly launched beauty product company
- Target females aged 18-34 on beauty/fashion websites
- Using credit card data, target users who shop at Sephora, Elizabeth Arden and Estée Lauder.
- Introduce Farmacy brand through premium and contextually relevant URL targeting (e.g. Refnery29, Allure, Cosmopolitan, SELF, Seventeen, etc.).
- Execute dynamic retargeting through relevant messaging based on users’ browsing history and products viewed.
Our team has consistently driven CPA-focused results for various online advertisers of all sizes. We pride ourselves on our “human-touch” philosophy; we don’t rely solely on machine learning and, instead, mine actionable insights from all available data points. Instead of relying on the algorithm, Grapeseed invests in people, because our industry-leading team will always be better than the best technology.