Established in 2002, the team behind Lights.com has been working to become the premier destination for lighting online. Originally called LampLust, the founders had a simple goal that remains with the team today: beautiful, high-quality lighting products at a great value.
The brand has developed a reputation for amazing customer service and lasting relationships with its vendors, which translates into a better shopping experience and value for its customers.
- Drive purchases and revenue
- Achieve a CPA of $40 or lower
- Execute dynamic retargeting through relevant messaging based on users’ browsing history and products viewed
- Leverage private audience segments engineered from browsing and search engine behavior. For example, audiences were generated from users who visited competing websites and/or searched for home lighting tips on Google
- Cultivate new customers through the placement of ads adjacent to contextually relevant content (e.g. decorating tips, home design blogs, etc.)
- Cost-per-acquisition lowered to $25.61 vs. client goal of $40
- 316% return on ad spend
- 25¢ cost-per-page visit, 4× the industry benchmark
- 179 newsletter sign-ups