Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. was established in 1979 by homebrewers Ken Grossman and Paul Camusi in Chico, California, United States.
Sierra Nevada Brewing is one of the top breweries operating in the United States, and its Pale Ale is the second best-selling craft beer in the country.
Grapeseed introduced the nation to Sierra Nevada’s new ales through in-stream video served on connected TV, desktop and mobile environments.
- Drive completion rates of 75% + for in-stream pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll video executions
- Generate CPLPV (cost-per-landing-page-visits) under $1.00
- Provide a meaningful lift in branded search queries
- Deploy pre-qualified ads via first, second, and third-party data, keyword contextual and sentiment targeting, and viewability and brand-safety standards
- Leverage YouTube’s TrueView ad format (paying for actual views, and not impressions)
- Segment retargeting and similar audiences using pixel recency and global frequency optimization across the real-time bidding exchange
- Brand Conquesting through the placement of ads adjacent to content related to competitor products
- Connected TV
- Increased website traffic by 373%
- 84% video completion rate and .93% click-through rate on video ads
- $0.31 cost per landing page visit and 0.16% click-through rate on display ads
- 11% lift in branded search
- Top sites included NY Times, College Humor, YouTube, ESPN, TimeOut, BuzzFeed