Surterra Wellness is a leading, global cannabis company that pioneers human well-being and improves peoples’ quality of life through the benefits of cannabinoids.
They hired Grapeseed Media to execute a targeted HTML5 Display campaign across desktop, mobile and tablet environments to drive pre-qualified traffic to the Surterra Wellness website, where users can:
1) Obtain information on medical marijuana licensing
2) Submit lead forms to become a customer
3) Existing license holders can register with Surterra Wellness
4) Contact Surterra Wellness directly via phone or email
- Drive post-click online chats for patient acquisition
- Adhere to strict brand safety, health, and contextual guidelines
- Pre-Approved Premium Lifestyle Publishers – Using 10 banner sizes, reach audiences across thousands of pre-approved digital publications on music, yoga, sports, cannabis, and other modern lifestyles. Position creative as relevant and buzzworthy by placing ads on premium trending and contextual content such as Health.com, Travel & Leisure, AskMen, Women.com, Vulture, and more.
- Enhanced Retargeting – Follow individuals who have previously browsed Surterra.com pages throughout their organic browsing experience to invite them to visit the page, engage with the educational resources, submit an inquiry, or shop.
- Mobile Foot-Printing – Identify users who have visited a cannabis retailer in the past 18 months using seed-level data that certifies their phone has been at a certain store.
- Pre-Approved Local News Publishers – Gain a majority share of voice throughout Florida local news. Serve Surterra creative statewide across a list of pre-approved premium Florida news outlets, heavily favoring placements served within 5-10 miles of a Surterra Wellness location.